Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Donors Choose Project!

Well...I did it. I just created a Donors Choose project for the upcoming school year.

What did I ask for?


But in black...so they won't look nasty!

Binders and plastic dividers!
I want so badly to use these for reader's notebooks!

I have used plastic folders before, but they are such a pain. It's also extremely hard to get materials in and out!

Fingers crossed and pray, pray, pray! 

Plastic- so they will last longer!
I'm hoping they will last for at least 3 years...


You can view the project here:  http://www.donorschoose.org/missasmith



oh wait!!... Does anyone know how to add a donors choose button to my blog that will go straight to my project?

3 comments:

Lydia M said...

I love this! My kiddos LOVE having their reader's notebooks.

To put a button that will go straight to your project:
*In a separate browser window or tab, find a DC image you like and open it. I just went to Google and did an image search, then clicked on the image, then full size image.
*On your blog, go to Edit layout, then add a gadget.
*Select Picture.
*Copy and paste the ENTIRE web address for the DC icon/picture in the Image box.
*In the Link box, put the web address for your DC page.

I just did this on my blog and it worked!

Amanda K. said...

You are so sweet! Thanks so much!

Teacher said...

Thank you so much Mrs. GTfan! I have been trying to figure out how to do this too!