Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Wonderful Website Wednesday...

Well today is Wednesday. It's usually the day I post a website I have found that is amazing or super useful! However.. It has rained here in TN for 2 weeks straight, and I need to go outside and bask in the glory of the beautiful sunshine!

So because I don't know how to set up a linky party, let's keep this simple. If you know of an AMAZING site that you love or use often, post it in the comments box! I would love to see your favs! 

Going to lay outside in the sunshine before it goes down!

Love all of you and your fabulous ideas!
Amanda K.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

I live in Ohio and the ODE Instructional Management website is awesome! They have tons of lesson resources and previous OAAs teachers can use to help guide instruction.

http://ims.ode.state.oh.us/ode/ims/Default.asp?bhcp=1

I do not blame you at all for getting outside in the sun. I'm not even sure of the last time we saw the sun here!

Rachel
Go Fourth! With Owens

Amanda K. said...

Neat! I will check that out! Thanks so much!

Ashleigh said...

I've enjoyed this site this year:
http://teachfactory.com/

I can't wait to see what sites are reccommended. It's amazing to see all of the resources available.