Sunday, September 4, 2011

Random Question and Thanks

Ya'll I need to know where these cute little people (clip art) come from. I can't find them anywhere? Who makes them? I NEED them. Anyone know?










In  other news...


Also- Thanks soo much to Pitner's Potpourri for naming me as one of her Top 10 favorite blogs! And ya'll if you haven't checked out her blog, please do so. She is one of our amazing teachers in my school district. She has posted lots of awesome center ideas and printables.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks, Amanda! Have a good week back!


Pitner's Potpourri

xyz said...

Amanda...thanks for the sweet & super supportive comment. The cute clipart kids are from PC Crafter. The artist is Amy Dott. She has several must-have packages all under $5.
Jen Jones
www.helloliteracy.blogspot.com

jennisev said...

I have found them when I do a yahoo image search for stick people or stick kids